A battle of ideas is intensifying around us.
Conversations about gender identity, abortion, sex, and many other topics are happening everywhere and often. This generation of young adults is experiencing intense pressure to not only engage in these conversations, but to also conform to a certain belief system - a worldview that is ever evolving to fit whatever the current trend demands.
At first glance these ideas can appear to be about acceptance, unity, and love. A closer look reveals many of them go against God’s design, which in turn means they are destructive.
What is the solution and why Care Pregnancy Resource Center?
Now more than ever, it is critical to ask ourselves:
What do I believe? And why do I believe it?
The answers to these questions matter deeply because they inform our worldview. When our foundation is built on the Truth of God’s Word and our values align with God’s design, we form solid life-affirming decisions in every area of our lives.
This is why Life Tribe exists: to call and strengthen young believers to actively become anchored in what God says about life and identity.
Care Pregnancy Resource Center serves women and men facing an unplanned pregnancy. Between seventy and eighty percent of the clients served at our Center seeking an abortion also identify as Christian/Catholic Christian. This is a statistic we could not ignore. As we listen to them process their decision, we often hear pain that can stem from a fractured worldview, a broken identity, and a belief system that is inconsistent with Biblical truth.
We believe an even greater place to fight for truth is before someone even finds themselves in an unplanned pregnancy. If more young adults gained confidence in who they are, what they believe, and why they believe it, we would see a massive decline in not only abortion, but in gender confusion, broken identities, unhealthy relationships, and many other areas that cause so much pain.
What is TrueUp?
*TrueUp exists to call and strengthen young believers to actively become anchored in what they believe about God’s design and how to live it out in their daily lives and decisions.
Our hope and goal is that the support and resources we offer will equip you to lead your youth and young adults to be able to:
- confidently answer "What do I believe? And why do I believe it?"
- identify and challenge worldviews and beliefs that have permeated our culture, but conflict with the Word of God
- understand what is happening in the deeper parts of someone considering an abortion and how to have a conversation that allows God to transform their mind and heart
- grow secure in God’s design for our whole life - body, mind, and soul
How can TrueUp help pastors and leaders?
TrueUp's objective is to support young adult pastors and leaders in the following ways:
- provide insight on what is happening on a deeper level with abortion and how to have conversations that get to the heart of the matter
- provide recommendations on resources for Biblical Worldview, abortion, sexuality, and other topics that are difficult to navigate
- connections to local speakers that can teach on God’s design for sexuality
- education on abortion and how to have conversations about abortion with compassion and grace
- hold an annual event with expert speakers for youth and young adults
How to get started
If you currently lead a group of youth or young adults, we would love to meet with you to find ways you can integrate these important conversations into what you are already doing.
If you would like to get a group of youth or young adults together to have these conversations for the first time, we would love to talk more with you about what it could look like to start these intentional conversations.
TrueUp isn’t meant to be a turn-key program or curriculum, but a call to help support the Body of Christ get back to the heart of God’s design for life and identity.
We believe there is so much hope for this generation.
If you lead a group of youth/young adults and would like support or resources, please reach out to us!
*Formerly known as Life Tribe