From Fear To Freedom
Clients come in with layers of fear.
We meet them where they’re at, listen with compassion, and then offer them hope and truth that leads to freedom.
What she says and feels:
- I can’t do this.
- I’m not ready to be a parent.
- My life will be ruined.
- What will people think when they find out I’m pregnant?
- My boyfriend will leave me.
The truth we want her to hear and believe:
- There is no one else like you on planet earth and you carry intrinsic value that can never be taken away.
- You have what it takes, and we want to come alongside you as you prepare to become the parent you want to be.
- There’s a purpose and plan for your life that is bigger than any mistake you could make or unexpected challenge you face.
- It can feel hard to disappoint people. Carrying the secret of abortion can also be a heavy burden. You deserve to make a decision that will help you live in long-term freedom.
- You deserve to be in a relationship with someone who makes you feel confident and secure and doesn’t lead you to compromise your values.
Your support allows for these life-transforming conversations to happen,
making space for clients to be offered a way to love and wholeness.